SCCC Youth & Teen Center
Thank you so much for supporting our community events that allow us to re-invest into the Youth Program here at the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center!
If you or someone you know is intrested in learning more or signing up for the SCCC Youth Program Internship, Email email@example.com
Contact Us Today!
SCCC Youth Program Code of Conduct & Membership Agreements
As an SCCC Youth attendee- I agree to be responsible for my choices and respectful to myself, those around me, my environment, Sebastopol Community Cultural Center and the neighbors.
- This is a substance-free event – No alcohol, weed, tobacco or vapes, etc
- Consent is mandatory– Please ask before touching, hugging or dancing with others
- No ins & outs – Once you are checked in the building attendees must stay on the premises until checking out. If you leave- you cannot re-enter
I will respect myself by:
- Acting with honor by telling the truth and role modeling respect. I understand that honor is doing the right thing when no one is looking
- Striving to keep a positive attitude about events occurring around me
- Choosing my words wisely; not swearing, hurting others or provoking conflict
- Alerting a responsible adult about inappropriate behavior or touching by anyone. This includes members, staff, volunteers or anyone else
- Not using or distributing tobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons in or near SCCC
- Being aware of my personal belongings and keeping my valuables with me or safe space at all times
- SCCC is not responsible for personal items damaged or lost
I will respect others by:
- Respecting other people’s personal space and boundaries
- Avoiding and discouraging violence and harassment around me
- Respecting other people’s property, possessions and ideas
- Treating others how I want to be treated and working out conflicts in nonviolent ways
I will respect my own environment by:
- Using garbage cans for trash and recycling my bottles and cans.
- Keeping the building free of vandalism and graffiti.
- Not loitering around the building and not trashing the outside neighborhood.
I understand that I am valued as an SCCC attendee and while I am here, I will abide by the SCCC’s Code of Conduct.
EVENT GUIDELINES TO KEEP IN MIND
Thank you for following and respecting the “DO’s and DONT’s” of our Community Center! This will ensure everyons safety and overall fun 🙂