SCCC Youth & Teen Center
EVENT GUIDELINES TO KEEP IN MIND
Thank you for following and respecting the “DO’s and DONT’s” of our Community Center! This will ensure everyons safety and overall fun 🙂
SCCC Youth Program Code of Conduct & Membership Agreements
As an SCCC Youth attendee- I agree to be responsible for my choices and respectful to myself, those around me, my environment, Sebastopol Community Cultural Center and the neighbors.
- This is a substance-free event – No alcohol, weed, tobacco or vapes, etc
- Consent is mandatory– Please ask before touching, hugging or dancing with others
- No ins & outs – Once you are checked in the building attendees must stay on the premises until checking out. If you leave- you cannot re-enter
I will respect myself by:
- Acting with honor by telling the truth and role modeling respect. I understand that honor is doing the right thing when no one is looking
- Striving to keep a positive attitude about events occurring around me
- Choosing my words wisely; not swearing, hurting others or provoking conflict
- Alerting a responsible adult about inappropriate behavior or touching by anyone. This includes members, staff, volunteers or anyone else
- Not using or distributing tobacco, drugs, alcohol or weapons in or near SCCC
- Being aware of my personal belongings and keeping my valuables with me or safe space at all times
- SCCC is not responsible for personal items damaged or lost
I will respect others by:
- Respecting other people’s personal space and boundaries
- Avoiding and discouraging violence and harassment around me
- Respecting other people’s property, possessions and ideas
- Treating others how I want to be treated and working out conflicts in nonviolent ways
I will respect my own environment by:
- Using garbage cans for trash and recycling my bottles and cans.
- Keeping the building free of vandalism and graffiti.
- Not loitering around the building and not trashing the outside neighborhood.
I understand that I am valued as an SCCC attendee and while I am here, I will abide by the SCCC’s Code of Conduct.