Click on images below for more info, ticket pricing, and times.
We look forward to having you join us! Below is information to help you plan your evening with us.
There will be limited seating and ample room for dancing. Children 10 & under are free!
As per event.
There will be two parking lots available, and street parking. All parking is free for the evening. WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO CARPOOL!
- Main Hall Parking – 390 Morris St
- Annex Parking – behind 425 Morris St
You will receive a confirmation email with your QR code – that is all you need. If you are not arriving together as a full party – that is FINE! We have all the registered names.
There are no refunds, however if you cannot make it to the show you may transfer your tickets to another person! Simply forward the email with your QR code to them and let them know the name the tickets are under.
If you have any concerns, please email email@example.com. Customer service hours: M-F, 10am-4pm (707) 823-1511.
Drinks and snacks will be available for purchase inside the Main Hall. There is no dinner or hot food onsite. No outside food or drink is allowed except for water bottles.
Restrooms available in the Main Hall.
Sonoma County guidelines in place at the time of the event will be followed. Currently masks are not required but recommended. Please see below for more information regarding COVID protocols.
All persons and items entering the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center are subject to search. No weapons, outside food or drink or drugs will be permitted. This is a drug free zone/venue.
Certain types of bags and/or cases are prohibited, including but not limited to:
• Computer Bags
• Camera Bags/Cases
• Instrument Cases
• Large Totes and Duffel Bags
• Any Purse or Bag exceeding 12”x12”x6”. Backpack purses must be worn on one shoulder. If a purse is worn as a backpack, it will be considered as such and will not be permitted in the venue.
Patrons with prohibited bags, cases, or other items will asked to return the item to their vehicle.
Items prohibited to enter Sebastopol Community Cultural include, but are not limited to:
- Firearms of any size or type
- Other weapons and knives of any size or type
- Pepper spray, mace, or other chemicals*
- Animals other than Registered Service Dogs
- Alcohol, illegal substances, or drug paraphernalia
- Professional-grade audio, photo, or video recording equipment
- Cans, bottles, or outside food and beverage
Frequently Asked Questions
Members of my ticket group are arriving separately, do we have to wait to enter together?
You do not need to wait! We’re able to check in each individual ticket within a ticket order. If you’re a group of 3 and your 3rd person is running late – no problem! Just make sure they have the QR code/know the name the tickets were bought under and we will check in the remainder of your group when they arrive.
I don’t have the QR code for my tickets, what do I do?
Don’t panic! We can look up your ticket order by the ticket purchaser’s name, email address, or the purchase confirmation number.
Do you have ADA seating for individuals with wheelchairs, walkers, etc.?
Yes! For seated events we have several locations marked for ADA seating. If all ADA spots are already occupied when you arrive, please see an usher or other member of staff to assist you.
I can’t make it to the show anymore, do you do refunds?
There are no refunds, however you may transfer your tickets to another individual by forwarding your QR code/confirmation email or letting them know whose name the ticket(s) are under.
NOTE: People often use social media (Facebook, Instagram, NextDoor, etc.) for ticket transfers. Please use caution and, whenever possible, only do ticket transfers with people you know and/or trust.
Support the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center
GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED BY
COVID – 19 PROTOCOLS
Sonoma County guidelines in place at the time of the event will be followed. Currently masks are not required but recommended.
Anyone who does not comply with the policy in place will not be allowed into the venue.
Please do not attend an event if you are experiencing any unexplained, Covid-19 related symptoms as listed here on the CDC website, or if you have had recent close contact with an individual who is confirmed as having Covid-19.
Donate to Sebastopol Community Cultural Center
Donate to Sebastopol Community Cultural Center!
Advocate of the Community
Friend of the Community
Contributor of the Community
Supporter of the Community
Name Your Own Donation
○ Invitation to a special event for sponsors
○ All of the benefits of a Synergy Sponsor, plus:
○ SCCC commemorative water bottle or hat
○ Logo recognition on the SCCC website
○ All of the benefits of a Harmony Sponsor, plus:
○ 2 tickets to SCCC 2023 Gala
○ Logo recognition on the SCCC website and monthly newsletter
○ 2 tickets to 2023-2024 concert of your choice
○ All of the benefits of a Community Sponsor, plus:
○ Sponsor “shout out” from the stage
○ Invitation to a special event for sponsors
○ 2 Tickets to four 2023-2024 concert events of your choice
○ All of the benefits of a Culture Sponsor, plus:
○ Name recognition and introduction on the SCCC website and monthly newsletter
○ Generously supported by on Social Media and on event posters
○ 2 Tickets to five 2023-2024 concert events of your choice
○ All of the benefits of the Empowerment Sponsor, plus:
○ Two tickets to the Author Talk fundraiser including the VIP experience
○ Featured spotlight write up in the e-newsletter
○ 2 tickets to all 2024 concerts and events including VIP seating when available
Are you looking to make a recurring monthly donation?
The Sebastopol Community Cultural Center supports ongoing programs that have become a part of the cultural identity here in West County, and your support is more crucial than ever. As we continue building community while adapting to new challenges, we rely on your donations to sustain our programming. Thank you for your generosity.