Food & Drink
What to Expect
Saturday, Nov. 11, 2023
Doors: 6:30 PM
Show: 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM
processing fees may apply
General Admission: $30
At The Door: $35
Sebastopol Community Cultural Center
390 Morris St., Sebastopol, CA 95472
Customer Service hours: M-F 10am-4pm
Nina Gerber & Chris Webster
Nina Gerber usually says little and lets her guitar do the talking. She is a not-so-underground legend. Her wide-ranging folk-country-jazz-blues stylings have backed dozens of performers on stage and record.”
– Oakland Tribune
Chris Webster is a Soul singer. Her voice conveys a passion that connects with the longings of her audience. She expresses sometimes-troubled feelings that everyone understands. her voice can be a compassionate balm to the troubled soul. Performing live, her intensity brings a hush to every room she plays.
The Bezhenar Sisters
The Bezhenar Sisters, Eleanor and Angelina Bezhenar, 17 and 16, are Ukrainian musicians.
At the age of 5, Eleanor performed a song in front of an audience for the first time. Together with Angelina, they studied vocals for 8 years at the Children’s School of Arts and Music in Odesa, Ukraine. Angelina started taking private guitar lessons and really enjoyed playing the guitar. Eleanor learned to play piano and guitar and they formed their own duo and musical group, The Bezhenar Sisters. They spent their childhood performing both classical and contemporary music, as well as singing Acappella. Eleanor can’t live a day without music. She loves composing and writing lyrics to songs.
Eleanor is studying music production at Santa Rosa Junior College and her future goal is to become a professional performer and music producer. Angelina is delighted with drawing, painting, graphic design, and photography. In the future, she wants to become a photographer and designer and enjoy playing music with Eleanor.
Food & Drink
Moonlight Brewing Co. Beers
Comet Corn Popcorn
What to Expect
We look forward to having you join us!
Below is information to help you plan your evening with us.
This will be a seated event.
- Doors open at 6:00 PM
- The show is from 7:00 PM until 9:30 PM
- Two parking lots available (390 Morris St & behind the Annex at 425 Morris St), and street parking
- All parking is free for the evening
- WE HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO CARPOOL!
- Drinks (beer, wine, non-alcoholic beverages) and snacks (chips, popcorn, candy, etc.) will be available for purchase inside the Main Hall
- There is no dinner or hot food onsite
- No outside food or drink is allowed except for water bottles
- There will be a spot available to refill your water bottle
- You will receive a confirmation email with your QR code
- If you are not arriving together as a full party – that is FINE, we can check in group ticket members individually
- Refunds: All sales are final – if you can no longer attend the event you may transfer your tickets to another person (email them your QR code or give them the name the tickets are under)
- Questions & concerns: please email firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have have any concerns, please email email@example.com. Customer service hours: M-F, 10am-4pm. (707) 823-1511.
NOTE: Due to time limitations it may not be possible for staff to answer messages on event days. Please thoroughly review this page as questions can often be answered by the information provided here.
- Restrooms are available in the Main Hall
- Sonoma County guidelines in place at the time of the event will be followed
- Please see below for more information regarding COVID protocols
- All persons and items entering the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center are subject to search
- This is a drug free zone/venue
- Certain types of bags and/or cases are prohibited, including but not limited to: Backpacks, luggage, computer bags, camera bags/cases, instrument cases, briefcases, large totes and duffel bags, and any purse or bag exceeding 12”x12”x6”
- Patrons with prohibited bags, cases, or other items will asked to return the item to their vehicle
- Items prohibited to enter Sebastopol Community Cultural include, but are not limited to:
- Firearms of any size or type
- Other weapons and knives of any size or type
- Pepper spray, mace, or other chemicals
- Animals other than Registered Service Dogs
- Alcohol, illegal substances, or drug paraphernalia
- Professional-grade audio, photo, or video recording equipment
- Cans, bottles, or outside food and beverages
Frequently Asked Questions
Members of my ticket group are arriving separately, do we have to wait to enter together?
You do not need to wait! We’re able to check in each individual ticket within a ticket order. If you’re a group of 3 and your 3rd person is running late – no problem! Just make sure they have the QR code/know the name the tickets were bought under and we will check in the remainder of your group when they arrive.
I don’t have the QR code for my tickets, what do I do?
Don’t panic! We can look up your ticket order by the ticket purchaser’s name, email address, or the purchase confirmation number.
Do you have ADA seating for individuals with wheelchairs, walkers, etc.?
Yes! For seated events we have several locations marked for ADA seating. If all ADA spots are already occupied when you arrive, please see an usher or other member of staff to assist you.
I can’t make it to the show anymore, do you do refunds?
There are no refunds, however you may transfer your tickets to another individual by forwarding your QR code/confirmation email or letting them know whose name the ticket(s) are under.
NOTE: People often use social media (Facebook, Instagram, NextDoor, etc.) for ticket transfers. Please use caution and, whenever possible, only do ticket transfers with people you know and/or trust.
Support the Sebastopol Community Cultural Center
GENEROUSLY SUPPORTED BY
COVID – 19 PROTOCOLS
Sonoma County guidelines in place at the time of the event will be followed. Currently masks are not required but recommended.
Anyone who does not comply with the policy in place will not be allowed into the venue.
Please do not attend an event if you are experiencing any unexplained, Covid-19 related symptoms as listed here on the CDC website, or if you have had recent close contact with an individual who is confirmed as having Covid-19.
Donate to Sebastopol Community Cultural Center!
Advocate of the Community
Friend of the Community
Contributor of the Community
Supporter of the Community
Name Your Own Donation
○ Invitation to a special event for sponsors
○ All of the benefits of a Synergy Sponsor, plus:
○ SCCC commemorative water bottle or hat
○ Logo recognition on the SCCC website
○ All of the benefits of a Harmony Sponsor, plus:
○ 2 tickets to SCCC 2023 Gala
○ Logo recognition on the SCCC website and monthly newsletter
○ 2 tickets to 2023-2024 concert of your choice
○ All of the benefits of a Community Sponsor, plus:
○ Sponsor “shout out” from the stage
○ Invitation to a special event for sponsors
○ 2 Tickets to four 2023-2024 concert events of your choice
○ All of the benefits of a Culture Sponsor, plus:
○ Name recognition and introduction on the SCCC website and monthly newsletter
○ Generously supported by on Social Media and on event posters
○ 2 Tickets to five 2023-2024 concert events of your choice
○ All of the benefits of the Empowerment Sponsor, plus:
○ Two tickets to the Author Talk fundraiser including the VIP experience
○ Featured spotlight write up in the e-newsletter
○ 2 tickets to all 2024 concerts and events including VIP seating when available
Are you looking to make a recurring monthly donation?
The Sebastopol Community Cultural Center supports ongoing programs that have become a part of the cultural identity here in West County, and your support is more crucial than ever. As we continue building community while adapting to new challenges, we rely on your donations to sustain our programming. Thank you for your generosity.